Alert Level 3 Update – Recreational Activities
June 10, 2020
The COVID-19 Alert Level System provides Newfoundlanders and Labradorians with an overview of the steps that will be taken as they relax public health measures.
Newfoundland and Labrador has now moved into Alert Level 3
Alert Level 3 and Recreational Activities:
- Campsites are permitted to open for limited overnight camping, with restrictions.
- Summer day camps can operate, with restrictions.
- Medium-risk outdoor recreational activitiescan resume (e.g., sports). Spectators must maintain physical distancing.
- Outdoor poolscan operate with a limited number of people.
- Playground equipment in municipal parks is not to be used.
- Gym and fitness facilities, yoga studios, tennis and squash facilities, arenas, dance studios and performance spaces remain closed.
- Outdoor activities, including walking, hiking, or riding your bike, are encouraged as long as physical distancing can be maintained and you are not required to self-isolate for any reason.
For further information, please click here.