Find Your Fit Teen Challenge Funding
Teen Challenge Physical Activity Funding Program
A physical activity funding program designed to assist organizations break down the barriers that teens ages 13-19 face in getting active.
Applications will be accepted from the following groups:
- Not-for-profit community groups (recreation and sport groups, Boys and Girls Clubs, Allied Youth NL, Community Youth Network, etc.).
- School Groups (after school programs, lunch time programs, etc.).
Applicants are invited to apply on an on-going basis throughout the year. However, grants will be reviewed after each grant deadline, as follows:
- November 9th, 2018 and March 1st, 2019.
Funding Amounts Available:
- $500.00 for on-going physical activity program (4 weeks or longer)
- $250.00 for one-time physical activity events
For detailed information, eligibility requirements, guidelines and application please download Find Your Fit! Teen Challenge Form 2018 – 2019
This funding is supported by the Government of Newfoundland and Labrador, Department of Children, Seniors and Social Development.