HIGH FIVE National Parent Campaign
February 18, 2019
Our Registered and Accredited organizations do a great job promoting the benefits of HIGH FIVE to parents. To support these efforts, HIGH FIVE Nation has partnered with Parents Canada to develop a national awareness campaign targeting parents with children ages 6 – 12.
The digital campaign will run throughout February and early March 2019, and contains the following components:
· HIGH FIVE editorial content on the Parents Canada website
· Display Ads on ParentsCanada.com
· Highlighted content in 1 Parents Canada Newsletter (80,000 parents)
· A Dedicated Email Blast to national Parents Canada database (80,000 parents)
· Promotion on Twitter and Facebook (approx. 42,000+ followers)
· Parents Canada Digital Magazine (Spring 2019); Article will be a featured editorial piece
To prepare for this campaign, they have updated the HIGH FIVE website with a new parents section designed to educate parents about the benefits of the program, and find a certified program in their area.
Campaign featured article:
Finding a great summer camp can be daunting, HIGH FIVE makes it easier. Learn about why mom of 2 and educator Jen Goeres chooses HIGH FIVE for her kids. Read the featured article on Parent Canada