Pedometer Loan Program
As workplace wellness campaign week comes to an end, we are excited to launch our pedometer loan program in an effort to continue to promote healthy, active workplaces and communities. By offering this service, we hope to encourage groups and individuals to track their steps and help them reach the daily recommended 10,000 steps.
- Recreation NL member-only service. Groups and organizations are encouraged to partner with their local recreation department to avail of this service.
- The request form must be completed and sent to Carla via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) prior to the start of your walking program, event or challenge.
- A fee of $20.00 per kit (15 pedometers per kit). An additional $15.00 will be charged for each pedometer not returned or damaged.
- Groups will receive 15 steps count reflective vests with each pedometer kit (while supplies last). These vest are for participants to keep.
- Feedback form must be completed and sent back with the pedometer kits.
Check out our Walking Resources!