HIGH FIVE Trainings
HIGH FIVE training provides participants with nationally recognized certification that will assist them in working with children programs in the recreation and sport industry.
Completing a HIGH FIVE certificate requires:
- attending 100% of the training
- active participation in all activities and discussions
- completing all paperwork
Although there is no test at the end of the trainings, the Trainer will assess the participants’ level of knowledge, skills, abilities (i.e. model the Principles) and level of participation during the entire time of the training.
If you’re interested in hosting training, click here to fill out the host a training form
Hosting a virtual live training:
- Check out the Virtual Hosting Guide
- If you don’t have an in-house trainer please contact Pam Mills (firstname.lastname@example.org) at the Recreation NL Office to confirm a trainer before completing the form.
HIGH FIVE Training
- Becoming a HIGH FIVE Trainer
- Principles of Healthy Child Development
- Healthy Minds for Healthy Children
- HIGH FIVE Sport
- Quest 1
- Quest 2
- Strengthening Children’s Mental Health
- Principles of Healthy Aging
- Principles of Healthy Aging Trainer