Become a Trainer
Becoming a HIGH FIVE Trainer is a two and a half day training program designed for people responsible for training staff in an organization. It could be something as simple as being interested in helping to deliver training to multiple agencies who believe in ensuring children have the best way to play. It helps organizations improve the quality of programs by making a commitment to continuous improvement in the area of healthy child development and training delivery.
For many of you who may be with a HIGH FIVE Organization, once you are certified as a HIGH FIVE Trainer, delivery of HIGH FIVE trainings becomes easy and more cost-effective for your Organization.
At the completion of this workshop, learners will be able to:
- Identify the history, purpose, and scope of HIGH FIVE
- Identify youth and adult learning styles
- Use creative techniques and effective communication skills to deliver HIGH FIVE content
- Deliver HIGH FIVE Workshops with confidence
- Successful candidates will receive a certificate.
Recreation NL offers this course on a demand basis. It is typically offered every 2-3 years.
Contact Pam is you would like to be notified regarding the next offering email@example.com