HIGH FIVE Organization Information
HIGH FIVE Registered Organizations is a network of quality driven organizations across the province and the country.
HIGH FIVE Registered Organizations have access to HIGH FIVE database, guides, recognition awards, education and promotional resources, use of the HIGH FIVE trademark and copyright materials, as well as regular communications, support and consultations for Recreation NL.
HIGH FIVE Organizations are committed to quality programming
HIGH FIVE is a standard committed to enhancing healthy child development within sport and recreation. Organizations involved with HIGH FIVE are expected and responsible to uphold the Commitment to Children policy.
- City of St. John’s
- Town of Paradise
- Bay Bulls Bauline Athletic Association
- Boys and Girls Club of St. John’s
- Goulds Recreation Association
- Town of Channel-Port aux Basques
- Canadian Forces Base – St. John’s
- Canadian Forces Base – Gander
- Canadian Forces Base – Goosebay
- Town of Conception Bay South
- City of Mount Pearl
- Town of Torbay
- Town of Portugal Cove-St. Philip’s
- Memorial University – School of Human Kinetics and Recreation
- School Sports NL
Interested in finding out more about becoming a Registered Organization
- HIGH FIVE Organizations – Types and Benefits
- Registered Organization Fee Form_2019
- Registered Organization _RegistrationForm2019