Teen Challenge Physical Activity Funding Program
June 26, 2019
A physical activity funding program designed to assist organizations break down the barriers that teens ages 13-19 face in getting active.
Applications will be accepted from the following groups:
- Not-for-profit community groups (recreation and sport groups, Boys and Girls Clubs, Allied Youth NL, Community Youth Network, etc.).
- School Groups (after school programs, lunch time programs, etc.).
Applicants are invited to apply on an on-going basis throughout the year. However, grants will be reviewed after each grant deadline, as follows:
- September 13, 2019 and February 7, 2020
Funding Amounts Available:
- $500.00 for on-going physical activity program (4 weeks or longer)
- $250.00 for one-time physical activity events
For detailed information, eligibility requirements, guidelines and application please download the application.
This funding is supported by the Government of Newfoundland and Labrador, Department of Children, Seniors and Social Development.