Workplace Wellness Campaign – April 2-6, 2018
Recreation Newfoundland and Labrador is proud to provide you with resources to help create a workplace that acknowledges and promotes wellness in all forms. Our hope is that organizations and businesses will use these resources as a stepping stone to building healthier work environments and continue to do so all year round. Wellness programs are beneficial for all those involved, will reduce employee street, improve wellbeing, increase productivity, create greater job satisfaction, plus so much more.
Wellness is not exclusive to physical wellness; overall wellness must also include mental, emotional, and social wellbeing. In the resources below you will find helpful tips for both employers and employees, ideas on how to implement wellness programs and challenges to build morale amongst all employees.
- Active At Work
- Benefits Of Wellness Programs
- Challenge Your Colleagues
- Fuel Your Day
- Mental Health Awareness
- Stretch It Out
- Walk To Better Health
Use this door knocker to let your co-workers know that you are taking an active break! You just might inspire someone to do the same.
Daily Challenges :
- Monday, April 2nd, 2018
- Tuesday, April 3rd, 2018
- Wednesday, April 4th, 2018
- Thursday, April 5th, 2018
- Friday, April 6th, 2018
- Carrot Rewards Step Together Challenge – Earn points with a little help from your friends (or co-workers!). Challenge a co-worker to the #StepTogetherChallenge during the week of April 2-6 and join us in celebrating wellness in the workplace!
- The Workplace Wellness Cheat Sheet – Help your employees perform their best with UPnGO with ParticipACTION.
- Blog Post: 5 Tips for taking better breaks at work.