“Get Started” Campaign
ParticipACTION’s 2017 – 2018 Get Started program introduces the infomation and tools you need to work towards your health and fitness goals – the ParticipACTION way.
Check out the tools and resources below to help you Get Started!
- 8 Ways to Make a Goal Better
- Goal – Setting Worksheet
- Track your activity with this Get Started! movement Log
- Sleep Journal
- Sign up and ‘Get Started’ today.
Getting Started: How to make your commitment to a more active life stick:
- 5 Questions you must ask to find your motivation
- 21 ways to make a good goal even better
- Two steps you must take to tackle any challenge life throws your way
- 5 ways tracking progress helps you reach your goals
Slipping up: How to get back on track when “life” gets in the way:
- How to start again after falling off track
- 7 ways to increase your confidence and accomplish your goals
- Why the people around you are the secret to achieving your goals
- 5 ways to find more time to move
Give yourself a break: March is all about self-care and doing what’s good for you:
- 5 small habits that can make a big difference to your mental health
- 5 tips for taking better breaks at work
- How to prime yourself for a great sleep so you can move more
Building healthy habits that will help you live your most active life:
- How long does it take to form a habit?
- How to swap out bad habits for active ones
- 3 practical tricks to help you form good habits
- A 7-day challenge to kick start an active routine
Food & Fitness:
- Kitchen confidential, see the kitchen in a new light
- How to grow muscles in your kitchen
- Why a picnic is the perfect outdoor physical activity
- Why the best form of transportation is YOU!
- 8 reasons why walking is your guilt-free ticket to an active life
- Cycling and safety—are we at a standstill?
- A beginner’s guide to cycling
For more information on ParticipACTION’s programs and initiatives, please visit www.participACTION.com